Monday, May 12, 2008

What's in a Name

God has so many names! There is a song out by a not-so-well-known artist that just brings all of this into one song. It is incredible. I truly believe that there is a almighty power that is called forth by calling God his full name(s). It is like being in a room full of people and you are callling your children but without response, but then you add that middle name and they immediately turn around.

The next time you need that peace that passes all human understanding try calling out to Jehovah Shalom - The Lord is my Peace! I can't really explain it in words. It is just more powerful!

Oh by the way the song I am talking about is "I love to say Your name" by John Waller.

There is so much power in the names of God. I have already posted one blog about my Jehovah Nissi. I am working on one about My Jehovah Rapha - The Lord my Healer. I am not posting it yet because I am not happy with the structure of it yet. I hope to post it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!