Friday, September 14, 2007

Just me

Lord, you have created me to be a noble daughter of the most high God. I have things in my life that arent perfect. I have been thinking about a few of these lately. I feel like there is so much building up inside me and there is no release for it. Today you told me to be faithful in the small things that you have given me and you will provide the increase. SO that is what I want ot do. I am a woman of strategy. Help me see your strategies, becuase if I try to do them within myself they are going to fail.
One area I want to see changed is the level of my voice when I talk to the boys. I want to know the power of a whisper. Help me learn to speak to them in a language that they will understand. I don't like hollering at them. Show me how to train them to hear my soft whisper. I want to teach them to respond the quietest of my tone so that later they always be able to hear you when you speak no matter the noise around them. Yet give me the balance to know between influence and discipline. Help me see my children as gifts. help me steward these gifts well and with excellence.
Also, at home help me train myself to keep a clean house. I want Dusty to be proud of the home he has provided me. Help me speak his lanugage of love so that he may be honored. I want to see my children and my husband honored before the gates of the city. Show me how to bring them that honor. Help me be a guardian for my home.
I also ask for you to show me the balance of worker, mommy, and wife. In all honesty it is easy to be worker, but mommy and wife are a little harder for me. Bring balance into my life in these areas. shoe me the strategies I need for these things to compliment each other and not fight against each other. I can do all of these together and be blessed.
Lord, shoe me how to bring balance in my life. Show me the strategies I need to put into action so that I may live anexcelling life. Help me train up my children to respond to the quieteness of a whisper. Lord, bring honor to husband at the city gates. May I always remember that Jesus Christ freely gave his life so that I may become a noble daughter of God entitled to living an excelling life. In Jesus name, for your glory and honor, amen.

No comments: