Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jennifer The Sparkplug

Okay so God spoke into my life that I am to be a spark plug. I have no idea what a sparkplug does or how it works. So I googled it. This is what I found and how it applies to me:

"The spark plug's location exposes it to extreme temperature variations, chemicals, fuels and oils. It is also attacked by cylinder pressures produced by the piston as well as cam timing, then it is also assaulted by high-output ignition units. As a result of all of this, one can effectively learn what the engine is doing by reading the firing end of the spark plugs."
So God has put me in a place of exposure. (thanks?) So does exposure translate into vulnerable or influence? Lets see: exposure also means contact, revelation, or uncovering. So I think this is a place of influence. This also says that I am in a place where I am going to have to constantly fight "extreme temperature variations". This just confirms what God has been speaking to me about struggling with two extremes in my life – prde and depression. (These are so opposite ends of the spectrum). I am also going to have to fight pressure and timing. So I see now that I can't give into the pressure of people around me and that I have to rely on God's timing. I want people to be able to "learn what the engine is doing by reading the firing end of the spark plugs" My engine being God.

" The basics of a spark plug is that it must perform two primary functions. 1. To Ignite the Air/Fuel mixture 2. To REMOVE the heat out of the combustion chamber "
So I am supposed to mix two thing that normally don't mix and I am supposed to remove heat. Both of these remind me of a word I got at a dance conference. The couple told me that God had created me to bring together opposites. Like tradition and new things; old generations with new ones. The women had heard me talk about how I would take a dress and cut it up the sides and wear them with pants so that I was fully covered yet able to move and look good. This was bringing tradition and new together. They also spoke about how God was going to use my creativity to do this. That I was going to have creative solutions to problems.

"Spark plugs transmit electrical energy that turns fuel into working energy. A sufficient amount of voltage must be supplied by the ignition system to cause the spark to jump the across the spark plug gap, thus creating what is called Electrical Performance."
So I am supposed to transmit the joy that God has given me to other people. I also have to be close enough to whoever I am supposed to touch so that the spark can jump across the gap.

"Additionally, the temperature of the spark plug's firing end must be kept low enough to prevent pre-ignition, but high enough to prevent fouling. This is called Thermal Performance and is determined by the heat range of the spark plug."
Okay WOW WOW WOW. God has been speaking into my life about pride and depression. This just shows that the heat of pride is too high and the low of depression is too low. I have to rely on the heat of GOD to be just right for what ever he has planned for me to do.

It is important to understand that spark plugs CANNOT create heat, only remove it! The spark plug works as a heat exchanger, pulling unwanted thermal energy away from the combustion chamber and transferring the heat to the engine's cooling system. The heat range is defined as a plug's ability to dissipate heat.
I am not supposed to bring problems into the situation, I am supposed to remove the problem and bring a solution. I am not a problem I am an answer. I am supposed to pull away the heat and give it to god to cool it back down.

So this is just the first part of the page I was looking at. I am going to return to the page another day and finish going through it. Right now I have to go eat lunch with my wonderful amazing husband.

One more quick thought: Sparkplugs don't create a continual bridge. They "fire" that means that God has created me to bring solutions or sparks in people at certain times. To encourage at certain times.

Lord, thank you for speaking into my life so much right now. I am so very thankful that you are near to be to be able to speak thses things. Thank you for creating me to be a women that is a sparkplug. Thank you for restoring my destiny and not letting the enemy steal it away from me. Help me take what you have shown me to heart and use it in a practical way for others to see. Helo me to see your timing and how I am supposed to touch those around me.

No comments: