Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just Venting

okay, so I am having a rough day. Why can't my boys get the potty training thing??? I've tried the "reward program". I am just really frustrated today. I know I just need to calm down take a few deep breaths and relax. In... out... in.... out

okay, now I just want to cry, every other mom has done it. I can too. Just when? When are hey going to get that I am not punishing them by making them use the potty.... it's just life.

OKay, I'm better. you know I think they had a good thing going back in the biblical days. You know back then during a women's "time" every month they were sent from the camp. I think that is a good idea, then no one has to deal with me and I don't have to deal with anyone. Doesn't that sound great?

back to work now.... I just needed a moment to reflect and breath.......

No comments: